Java2Days 2018 Call For Papers is now open
- You need to submit talk proposal and speaker form for every talk/speaker respectively
- If your submission hightlights new research, tools, vulnerabilities etc, it will be given priority.
- Prefer alternative and/or interactive formats for your presentation.
- Please submit one proposal per form.
- Keep the audience in mind: they’re professional, and pretty smart 🙂
- Be authentic. Your peers need original ideas in real-world scenarios, relevant examples, and knowledge transfer.
- Include as much detail about the presentation as you can.
- If you are proposing a panel, tell us who else would be on it.
- Keep proposals free of marketing and sales pitches.
- Context is important. If your talk is about something truly ground-breaking, it’ll be helpful if you describe it in terms of things that attendees might already know about.
- Explain why people will want to attend: Is your topic gaining traction? Is it critical to business? Will attendees learn how to use it, program it, or just what it is?
- We require new presentations, which has not yet been presented at other conferences and are written exclusively for Java2Days Conference.
- Java2Days aims at maximization of learning value. Therefore we prefer speakers to stay both days, to be engaged with the program and be available for discussions with delegates.
- If you’re talking about something important that you have specific knowledge of because of what your company does, spell that out in the description.
- Stay in 4*+ hotel in Sofia
- Full or partial reimbursement of travel cost
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner all conference days
- ‘Speaker’ Pass for Global Tech Summit (all events)
- VIP Java2Days&CodeMonsters Dinner with Speakers
- VIP Party with speakers and special guests
- Mega Developers Party
- 1-Day Hike in National Park Vitosha
- 1-Day Trip to Melnik (wine-tasting) and Rupite (the place connected with the prophet Vanga – ‘Nostradamus from the Balkans’)
- Speaker Conference Bag
- Speaker Custom Gift
- Extra conference pass for a friend